Lilypie

Friday, October 17, 2008

Last weeks' Happenings

7-Oct-08: I decided to buy Xavier a seat since he prefers the sitting position. My friend Rachel recommended me the Bumbo seat which is excellent for sitting support. I went to the shop "The First Few Years" in Bandar Puteri. However, they do not have that seat. The owner recommended "The First Years" seat which is also an infant-to-toddler feeding seat. Hmm.. straight in my mind, Xavier can use this seat once he start his solid food after 6th month old. So, I bought the seat at RM 169.90

He can enjoy looking and chatting with me while I fold the clothes, watch tv....(SAFETY NOTE: the seat MUST be used with adult supervision)

He can enjoy his reading while on the seat...

SAFETY NOTE: It is recommended to use the harness so that the baby can get used to it. This seat can be strapped on a chair as a feeding chair. Also, if anyone read about the recall of this product online, I have checked and this unit is not the recall unit.

11-Oct-08 (11.30am): Steven , Xavier and I met Bong and Olivia in Jusco Serdang. Bong is now doing some online business for rock bottom price items and I bought a brooch and a pair of earrings from her.
Bong told us that Olivia loves sitting on the shopping trolley..such a cutie!

11-Oct-08 (7.00pm): Baby Nicholas Full Moon Party at Golden Sun Restaurant, Kuchai Lama
This is the party baby, Nicholas Yeow. The son of Duncan & Donna. He is so adorable!!

TT and Joanne trying to have a conversation with Xavier

Seated: Prime College friends: From Left to Right: Esther Jomiji, AhKai Wong, Bong Bui Kim and Quah Tze Hui. Standing: Duncan Yeow (the party babys' dad)
Here is Daddy and mini me again.....................................hehehe

NOTE: A full moon party is a Chinese celebration when a baby turns one month old. It can be celebrated at home (like Xavier's..oppss.I forgot to define it in the earlier post), in a restaurant, in a hall, etc....

2 comments:

classyadele said...

Xavier is growing to look more like Steven every day!

cassire said...

Steven has "grown" alot when I gain weight during pregnancy but his weight never go down with me..hahah..I hope Xavier won't go sideways like daddy..