Lilypie

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shaolin kungfu baby

Today, 1 October 2008, I decided to tell Steven that Xavier should get bald hair cut due to the cradle cap. Many friends have been admiring his "pacak" hair style but we have to bald is once to clean up the scalp with baby oil. I hope that this is the only one botak hair cut without his permission, and I will make sure that he have nice hair style when the hair start to grow back.

We went to Steven's regular Aunty hair stylist and they were thrilled to see Steven's baby. We told them that we are sending the baby for a hair cut. Then the aunty said "crew cut"...then continue in cantonese... then another aunty said "botak..botak".. then continue in cantonese.. which I didn't manage to catch the sentences.. I told her "NO crew cut, botak OK". Then, there goes Xavier's spiky hair...
Here's Xavier, suddenly he looks like a Shaolin kungfu baby.








Before the hair cut,









Almost done!

1 comment:

cassire said...

I just found out that this haircut is called "Number One".